Bryce's first night home was a tough one as he was getting used to his new surroundings. He spent his first Easter at his Grandpa Jack and Grandma Karen's house. The past two nights have been much better because Bryce is starting to figure out the whole sleep thing. Monday night he actually slept from 11:30 P.M.-3 A.M. and then 4 A.M. to 7 A.M. (baby steps!) Much needed rest for Mommy and Daddy. Bryce has also been able to visit with some of his new relatives who have stopped by to see him. Bye for now.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Bryce's First Days At Home
Bryce's first night home was a tough one as he was getting used to his new surroundings. He spent his first Easter at his Grandpa Jack and Grandma Karen's house. The past two nights have been much better because Bryce is starting to figure out the whole sleep thing. Monday night he actually slept from 11:30 P.M.-3 A.M. and then 4 A.M. to 7 A.M. (baby steps!) Much needed rest for Mommy and Daddy. Bryce has also been able to visit with some of his new relatives who have stopped by to see him. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bryce looks so tiny in his swing! Glad to hear the nights are getting better. We can't wait to meet Bryce....we hope to catch you when we get home on Sunday. We'll see how the traveling goes, and how you all are feeling.
ReplyDeleteChris and Robin,
ReplyDeleteBryce is so stinking cute! I can't wait to come and meet him, hold him, and spoil him rotten. It was great to see the pictures of Bryce with his extended family, too. Chris, Delia and I are so happy for all of you. Please know Chris and I are here if you need anything...babysitter, chef, maid, etc. Love, Mary xoxoxoxoxo
Bryce,
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable! I am looking forward to meeting you. I heard you are being very good for your mom and dad, too! I hope the Easter bunny was good to you on your first Easter!
Love, Mary xoxoxoxoxo